We have another book to share with you today! If you’re looking for a fun way to record your children’s thoughts and answers on a wide range of topics, Questions and Answers for Kids may be for you! To learn more about this book, as well as to see a few sneak peek photos of the inside, please continue reading below.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
What You’ll Need
Review of Questions and Answers for Kids Journal
Questions and Answers for Kids provides an entire year of thought-provoking questions to ask your child. Each day of the year has a different question as well as a short Bible verse. Simply fill in the year and your child’s answer and before long you will have a journal filled with fun memories of your child’s thoughts on life. There is also room to answer the same question for two additional years, which makes it fun to look back on later and see how their answers may have changed over the years.
There was plenty of room to write answers (you could probably even record answers for multiple children, unless you’d prefer them to each have their own copy of the book). The paper was also durable and very high quality and the attached bookmark made it especially easy to mark your spot for the next day’s question. This journal is a great way to encourage your child to express their thoughts, especially for those that may have a difficult time doing so.
There were a few questions I would probably skip over, but others may decide not to. I wasn’t too keen on questions such as:
- Which celebrity would you love to meet?
- Why does it feel good to hit your brother or sister?
- How many sodas will you drink in your lifetime?
There were many fun questions, however, such as:
- How tall will you be?
- How many ideas can your brain hold?
- What is your favorite hour of the day?
If you’d like to promote thought-provoking questions, conversation, and record your child’s thoughts, this would be a great way to do so!
Does this book look like something your children would like? If so, please share this on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.
Want more? Be sure to check out some of our other fun activities:
- The Beginners Gospel Story Bible review
- God’s Very Good Idea book review
- Ladybug cutting and pasting craft (with free printable)
- Encouraging love in children
- Rubbabu 3D animal shape sorter (squishy velvety soft)
- Say and Pray Devotions: First Word, Stories, and Prayers for Little Ones
- Calming lavender salt tray for letter and word practice
We were given this book so that we could review it but as always, our opinions are 100% our own.