Little Memo Game for Kids: Timberdoodle Product Review
Little Memo introduces memory skills to children as young as two. With its bright colors and cute animals, your child will beg you to play one game after another. Fortunately, you won’t mind a bit! 🙂
What’s Included in the Game
- Nine adorable soft animals
- One box to cover the animals
- Nine flower tokens
How to Play Little Memo
- Set out the nine rubber-ducky-like animals in the center of the table or floor.
- Have the children close their eyes while you hide one of the animals under the included small box.
- The first person to call out the name of the hidden animal, without moving the box, wins a token.
- Play continues until all tokens have been used.
- The person with the most tokens at the end of the game, wins.
This game can easily be adjusted to various ages – if your child is younger, you may want to include just a few of the animals.
Benefits of Little Memo
- Introduces memory skills to children.
- Children learn the names of various animals.
- Teaches children how to follow rules, take turns, and other important game playing basics.
- Develops skills in observation, deductive reasoning, and logic and process of elimination.
What You’ll Love About Little Memo Memory Game
- It’s cute!
- Fun to play!
- Easy to learn.
- Improves memory skills
- Great for a wide range of ages.
I did notice a bit of a plastic smell when I got close to the animals but I’m hoping the smell will dissipate over time. I am extra sensitive to odors though, so most people probably wouldn’t even notice this.
If you have little ones, I am certain they will love playing this cute memory game, mine certainly have!
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information. We were refunded the purchase price of this kit in exchange for our review but as always, our opinions are 100% our own.
Little Memo is available to purchase from Timberdoodle. You can purchase items separately or bundled together in curriculum kits. We’ve purchased many items from Timberdoodle over the years – they have SO many fun and educational products, often times priced lower than other retailers.
If you aren’t familiar with Timberdoodle, they offer fantastic learning products for babies all the way up to high school students. We have used their curriculum for many years and have been very happy with not only their products but their amazing customer service as well. Not a homeschooling family? That’s fine too! They have an entire shop of products that would make the perfect gift for any child.
Interested in Other Timberdoodle Product Reviews?
If you’d like to see additional product reviews for Timberdoodle products, be sure to check out these posts:
- Timberdoodle’s Custom Preschool Kit
- Crepe Foam Alphabet Puzzles Set
- Mad Mattr Builder Pack – Teal
- Beadazzled Dough
- Crepe Foam Alphabet Puzzles
- Ultimo Dice Game
- Squishy Soft Over Ball
- Mad Mattr Craftsman
- Junior Rainbow Pebbles
- See all our Timberdoodle Reviews here
If you enjoyed this post, please share on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.