Thrive Market Haul + Exclusive 25% Off Coupon
What Did I Buy from Thrive Market this Week?
It’s been awhile since I’ve done a Thrive Market Haul post so I thought it’d be fun to share the latest treats I’ve discovered from my favorite online grocery store! If you’ve seen my previous posts, you know that you can receive a free gift when you purchase from Thrive Market and you won’t believe what I got for free this time! There’s also a 25% off coupon code below so be sure you check that out as well!
This week from Thrive Market, I bought:
- Mini Chocolate Chips Snack Pack – These snack packs are perfect to put in pinatas! We love having a pinata at birthday parties but don’t want to stuff it with artificially flavored or sugar overloaded candies. We also have dairy allergies so a lot of treats just won’t work for our family. But fortunately, Enjoy Live chocolate chips are free of major allergens like gluten, dairy, soy, sulfites, peanuts, and tree nuts.
- Acure Brightening Cleansing Gel – I haven’t tried this yet but I have tried several other Acure face products and have been very happy so I’m excited to try this cleansing gel. I still struggle with acne and redness on my face so hopefully this will help.
- Bob’s Red Mill White Rice Flour – I’ve been making gluten free waffles, cupcakes, and bread lately and have been making my own gluten free flour. This is one of the ingredients required and the price can’t be beat!
- Organic Sorghum Flour – Another ingredient needed in the gluten free flour I’ve been making.
- Tapioca Flour – You guessed it, another ingredient I use when making gluten free flour. 🙂
- Organic Einkorn All-Purpose Flour – I’ve never tried this flour but it had great reviews and included a free cookbook (which looks absolutely amazing!). I wasn’t familiar with Einkorn flour but after doing some research it sounds like a great alternative to traditional flour. According to Green Child Magazine, ” While einkorn is not a gluten-free flour, it doesn’t have some of the proteins people who are gluten-sensitive can’t digest. So if you are moderately gluten sensitive or just want to reduce the amount of it in your diet, einkorn is a viable alternative.”
- Organic Premium Fruit Spread, Concord Grape – Miss 6 loves this fruit spread on her PB&J sandwiches and I love that the ingredients are healthier than those found in most supermarkets.
- Raw Almond Butter. I’ve been trying to incorporate more raw nuts into my diet and this has been a great alternative to eating whole nuts (which can cause cracked teeth). This is so delicious that I am currently on my second jar. It’s great on celery or even just by the spoonful. 🙂
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information
What I Got Free From Thrive Market
Thrive Market offers free full-sized product for purchases over $49 so I always make sure I go through their selection and choose my favorite. I have found some great new favorites this way – from shampoo and conditioner to baby wash, coffee, and more!
- Einkorn Cookbook – this looks like an AMAZING cookbook. Lots of full page colorful images (am I the only one that goes for the cookbooks with lots of big, colorful photos?).
- The recipes look delicious and I can’t wait to try them!
How Long Until Your Order Arrives
When something that I regularly purchase from Thrive Market starts to run low
Then, once I qualify for a free product, I place my order. About three days later, my box arrives. 🙂
Do you regularly purchase from Thrive Market? What are your favorites? Let us know in the comment section below!