My Thrive Market Haul + Save 25% on Your First Purchase: Coupon Code Inside!
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information
What Did I Buy from Thrive Market this Week?
I’ve had so many of you ask me what I buy from Thrive Market so I thought it’d be fun to do a whole post on it.
This week from Thrive Market, I bought:
- Biokleen Citrus Laundry Liquid – I love this detergent. It seems to clean well and leaves the clothing super soft! I go back and forth between this and the detergent I get from Costco but this one leaves the clothing noticeably softer than what I purchase from Costco.
- Milkadamia (the unsweetened one) – we have dairy allergies here and this is the first non-dairy milk that really tastes great, has no sugar, and seems to be really healthy. I even use this in my coffee. Yum!
- Crofters Organic Concord Grape Jam – the kids love this jam on sandwiches and toast and I love that it comes in a glass jar, not plastic.
- Thrive Market Organic Apricot Fruit Spread – I haven’t tried this yet but it sounded good!
- Thrive Market Organic Apple Sauce – we love this brand and it was on sale this week! The kids love to eat it plain and I also use it as an egg substitute in baking.
- Thrive Market Organic Spaghetti – this tastes great and makes for a great quick dinner!
- Essential Oxygen Mint Toothpaste – we all love this one – even the kids, who don’t like mint anything. It also doesn’t have glycerin, which is typically in most toothpaste.
- CleanWell Botanical Disinfectant Bathroom Cleaner – Citrus Scent – I love this cleaner. The smell isn’t too strong and it disinfects without harmful chemicals. I keep one in each bathroom and one under the kitchen sink.
What I Got Free From Thrive Market
Thrive Market offers free full-sized product for purchases over $49 so I always make sure I go through their selection and choose my favorite. I have found some great new favorites this way – from shampoo and conditioner to baby wash, coffee, and more!
- Almond Butter + Blueberry Fruit Spread – We love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches so this looked like a great free deal to choose.
- Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel, Vanilla Coconut sample. I keep hearing how important collagen is so I thought I’d give this a try.
How Long Until Your Order Arrives
When something that I regularly purchase from Thrive Market starts to run low
Then, once I qualify for a free product, I place my order. About three days later, my box arrives. 🙂
Don't Miss Out! Get Your Freebies!
Subscribe today to be notified of member-only updates + gain instant access to our resource library of FREE printables.
Do you regularly purchase from Thrive Market? What are your favorites? Let us know in the comment section below!