FREE Printable Flower Puzzles
These 2-piece and 4-piece printable flower puzzles for kids are available to download for free!
You could even laminate and add velcro dots to turn these cute puzzles into a busy book page or travel game!
For the youngest learners, give them just two or four pieces at a time. Or, mix all the pieces together for an extra challenge!
These printable garden-themed floral picture puzzles are free and easy to download below.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Which Printable Puzzles are Included?
Eight different flower puzzles have been included, in varying skill levels, making a total of 16 puzzle cards to complete.
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
Supplies you may need
- Printer paper or cardstock
- Glue (if your little ones enjoy cutting and pasting, you can turn this into a craft project!)
- Velcro dots (optional)
How to Prepare and Organize Your Printable Puzzles
- Print the puzzles out on cardstock or laminate them for extra durability.
- If you’d prefer, you could even print out two copies and use one as a base puzzle (not to be cut) and then cut out the second copy. In this way, your child can match the puzzle pieces to the base puzzle.
- You could also add velcro dots to the base puzzle if you’d like to make it a page in a busy book or a fun game for on-the-go.
- If you decide to print out all of the picture puzzles, you may want to contain them a bit.
- If you’d like, you can either hole punch them or place them in a binder (particularly if you used the two-copy method mentioned above).
- You could even cut them out and invite your child to put them together and then glue them onto a sheet of paper to turn this activity into a fun cut and paste craft.
How to Get this FREE Printable
If you are already a current email subscriber, click here and enter the password provided to you from our most recent email. If you are not a current email subscriber, please sign up for our email here to have the password and access info sent to you. For questions about accessing our freebies, please see our FAQ page here.
If you’d prefer, you can also purchase this set of printable puzzles here and have the file sent immediately and directly to you.
More Fun Printables + Activities You’ll Love
- Horse Coloring Pages
- More Horse Coloring Pages
- Farm Animals Simple Matching
- Phenology Wheel Printable
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.