Plant Therapy Essential Oils: Everything You Need to Know
If you’ve been a reader of The Art Kit for awhile, you know how much we love making playdough, salt trays, and DIY gifts with Plant Therapy essential oils. But are essential oils safe? Should you use them? How can you use them? Which brand should you use? These are some of the most commonly asked questions we receive about essential oils and today we are going to answer them all. Please continue reading below to learn more about essential oils.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are natural oils typically obtained through the process of distillation, which separates the oil and water-based compounds of a plant by steaming. They are highly concentrated oils and will maintain the characteristic fragrance of the plant or other sources from which the oil was extracted.
What are the benefits of essential oils?
Essential oils provide many benefits, such as:
- Improving skin
- Freshening the air
- Calming tension
- Improving overall health
- Strengthening nails
- Reducing household toxins
- And more!
There are so many more benefits to essential oils but I will let the experts at Plant Therapy outline all the benefits. To learn 25 ways essential oils can change your life, be sure to check out Plant Therapy’s article here.
Why choose Plant Therapy essential oils?
In short, because purity and quality are critical to Plant Therapy. According to Plant Therapy, they “test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, as well as evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.”
Not only are Plant Therapy’s essential oils high quality but their prices are very reasonable. They also offer free shipping and returns, customer rewards, frequent discounts, and customer service like you’ve never seen.
Who can use essential oils?
Another aspect of Plant Therapy that I LOVE is that on each product page, in addition to a description of the oil, if there are any cautions about the oil (not recommended for pregnant women, etc.) it is all provided. In addition, each oil is rated as either being kid-safe or not; this makes it SO easy to shop at Plant Therapy because you know right away if a particular oil is safe for you and your family.
Each product page also outlines where the oil originated from, how it was extracted, the strength of aroma, what it blends well with, the aromatic scent, test reports, and more.
Which oils should you start with?
For those just starting out on their oily journey, Plant Therapy’s Essentials Gift Set is a great option. It’s great for beginners and professionals alike and contains some of the most popular and versatile essential oils available.
The Essentials Gift Set includes the following oils:
- Lavender: Encourages a calming environment and helps soothes skin irritation.
- Eucalyptus Globulus: Great for respiratory support and helps to stimulate circulation and mental focus.
- Cinnamon Cassia: This spicy relative to cinnamon is great for warming blends or for bringing the holidays indoors.
- Peppermint: Invigorates the senses and promotes energy and alertness.
- Rosemary 1,8-Cineole: Helps boost memory retention, encourages alertness, and aids in respiratory support.
- Lemon: Energizing, uplifting, and supports a healthy immune system.
Plant Therapy offers numerous other sets, such as a cleaning set, top 14 singles set, and a relaxation synergy set, just to name a few. You can browse all of Plant Therapy’s gift sets here.
How can you purchase Plant Therapy essential oils?
You can purchase Plant Therapy essential oils directly from their site. I have seen them available on Amazon but honestly, I always purchase them directly from their website for a few reasons.
- The ship fast. Faster than Amazon fast. Yesterday, on a Saturday, I placed an order and within 1.5 hours, I received an email saying my order had shipped.
- They offer free shipping and returns.
- They have amazing customer service and I can always depend on them to resolve any issues or questions I may have.
- They offer customer rewards. For every purchase you make, you are rewarded with points that you can redeem for product. You can also gain points by leaving reviews on their site, commenting on their blog posts, or on your birthday as a special treat.
- They often have sales.
You can purchase Plant Therapy essential oils separately or in a set. They have many options to choose from depending on your needs.
They also offer diffusers. We recently purchased one and I was surprised at how affordable it was. I love it! It is easy to use, compact, blends in with our decor, and works well.
Plant Therapy also sells body care items and other accessories.
Plant Therapy essential oils are high quality, beneficial, and affordable. For these reasons, I always and only shop for essential oils from Plant Therapy.
Do these oils sound amazing? If so, please share this honest review on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.