What I Bought from Thrive Market
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information
What Did I Buy from Thrive Market this Week?
I’ve had so many of you ask me what I buy from Thrive Market so I thought it’d be fun to do a whole post on it.
This week from Thrive Market, I bought:
- Makes 3 Unscented Super Shea Bar Soap (this is a great soap and even works well to shave with). The company’s soaps are made from ingredients that are USDA certified organic, including shea butter and virgin coconut oil. Shea butter can help prevent wrinkles and age spots, while virgin coconut oil is filled with antioxidants that can help your skin glow. Buy, use, repeat! 🙂
- Milkadamia (the unsweetened one) – we have dairy allergies here and this is the first non-dairy milk that really tastes great, has no sugar, and seems to be really healthy. I even use this in my coffee. Yum!
- Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips. These are delicious chocolate chips! I was buying the chocolate chip bag from Costco but they haven’t had it in weeks, so I’ve gone back to buying Enjoy Life chocolate chips. They’re delicious and don’t have any questionable ingredients! These chocolate chips are not only
allergen-free,but a healthy alternative to many of the sugar-laden products on supermarket shelves. Enjoy Life makes its version solely with evaporated cane juice, natural (and non-alcoholic) chocolate liquor, and non-dairy cocoa butter. The chips are also free of trans fats, cholesterol, and sodium.
- Thrive Market Baking Powder. Priced well and works well. Their baking powder is aluminum-free, double-acting, and grants serious lifting power to cupcakes, cookies, and muffins.
- KIND Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Bars. I got a free box of these in my last order and they were so GOOD! They’re good to have on hand in case you need a quick bite. KIND Bars candy coats the situation on healthy snacks—in the most delicious way possible. These delectable Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Bars contain just 5 grams of sugar and deliver 5 grams of protein. Each gluten-free bar is packed with peanuts, almonds, cashews, and pecans. There are 0
gramstrans fats and no genetically engineered ingredients.
- KIND Dark Chocolate Nuts Sea Salt & Caramel Almond Sea Salt Minis. I also picked up a box of minis. These are seriously
- KIND Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt Bars. These looked good too so I figured I’d try this flavor too.
- Primal Kitchen Organic Unsweetened Spicy Ketchup. So many brands of ketchup have sugar in them but not this one! It received good reviews so I thought I’d try a bottle and see how it tastes! Catch up to the benefits of Primal Kitchen Spicy Organic Ketchup. This health-conscious, Paleo-friendly condiment features organic jalapeño powder and organic balsamic vinegar for explosive flavor and contains no high-fructose corn syrup, honey, dates, or refined sugar. Infused with California-grown tomatoes for a fresh natural flavor.
What I Got Free From Thrive Market
Thrive Market offers free full-sized product for purchases over $49 so I always make sure I go through their selection and choose my favorite. I have found some great new favorites this way – from shampoo and conditioner to baby wash, coffee, and more!
- Primal KitchenTurmeric Collagen Fuel. Valued at $39.99, this was a great freebie to receive in my Thrive box! Turmeric blended with flavorful spices has long been revered as a nighttime elixir, morning pick me up, or a replacement for coffee. Primal Kitchen has honored this ancient tradition and blended it with collagen peptides for an uncompromisingly delicious collagen drink mix to add to shakes, smoothies, and coffee that supports hair, skin, nails, and joints.
How Long Until Your Order Arrives
When something that I regularly purchase from Thrive Market starts to run low
Then, once I qualify for a free product, I place my order. About three days later, my box arrives. 🙂
Don't Miss Out! Get Your Freebies!
Subscribe today to be notified of member-only updates + gain instant access to our resource library of FREE printables.
Do you regularly purchase from Thrive Market? What are your favorites? Let us know in the comment section below!