My Thrive Market Haul for the Week!
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information
What Did I Buy from Thrive Market this Week?
I’ve had so many of you ask me what I buy from Thrive Market so I thought it’d be fun to do a whole post on it.
This week from Thrive Market, I bought:
- Toothbrushes (I love the Preserve brand for the kids and the Radius baby toothbrush for the baby).
- Milkadamia (the unsweetened one) – we have dairy allergies here and this is the first non-dairy milk that really tastes great, has no sugar, and seems to be really healthy.
- Milkadamia Macadamia Milk Latte Da Barista (lately I’ve just been adding a bit of Milkadamia into my coffee but I thought I’d try this and see how it tastes). UPDATE: It tastes
gooood! I added a bit of this with a bit of sugar to my coffee and it tasted fantastic!
- Alaffia Neem Turmeric Cleanser – I’ve been reading all about the amazing benefits of turmeric lately so I’m excited to see if this helps my acne/redness.
- Thrive Market Organic Sprouted Popcorn – we’ve purchased this a few times before – it’s a healthy and yummy snack that Miss 6 especially loves.
Bac OutStain & Odor Remover – I make sure I always have a bottle of this on hand – I squirt some in the washer on the clothes and it really helps to freshen the laundry. It also works really well on stains – I just squirt some on the laundry and let it soak a few minutes before washing
- Biokleen Bleach, Oxygen Plus – I toss this in the laundry every now and then as it is supposed to do more than just brighten colors and whites—it contains enzyme and oxygen boosters, grapefruit seed extract, and conditioners that fight stains, mildew, and corrosion.
- Kicking Horse Hola Ground Coffee, Light Roast – I got this last month as a free item and I loved it so much I bought it when I ran out!
What I Got Free From Thrive Market
Thrive Market offers free full-sized product for purchases over $49 so I always make sure I go through their selection and choose my favorite. I have found some great new favorites this way – from shampoo and conditioner to baby wash, coffee, and more!
- Enjoy Life Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies – these are really good and when I noticed this one of the options for a free item, I jumped on it! 🙂
- RMS Beauty “un” cover-up Packette Sample – Thrive Market also offered a free sample in addition to their free full-sized freebie so I selected this.
How Long Until Your Order Arrives
When something that I regularly purchase from Thrive Market starts to run low
Then, once I qualify for a free product, I place my order. About three days later, my box arrives. 🙂
Don't Miss Out! Get Your Freebies!
Subscribe today to be notified of member-only updates + gain instant access to our resource library of FREE printables.
Do you regularly purchase from Thrive Market? What are your favorites? Let us know in the comment section below!