Are you looking for fun online music classes for your children?
Are you wondering, “How can I teach my children music?”
If you’d like to teach your kids music but aren’t sure where to start, I have an easy solution that you are going to love!
While you’re looking for activities to do at home, think of this:
- What if you could spend 15 minutes with your kids giving them one of the most powerful gifts you’ll ever give them?
- What if decades of research showed it improved vocabulary, listening skills, math skills, literacy, fine motor skills, impulse control, confidence, creativity, coordination, attention skills, problem solving, and emotional development?
- What if it helped your family bond?
- What if it was easy to do whenever you wanted?
- What if you could do it with any child, from gifted to special needs, or any group of children together?
- What if you could do it for less than $3 a week?
- Wouldn’t this be a good use of your time?
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience, including Amazon affiliate links, for which we may make a commission if you click on them and make a purchase. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
If this sounds like something you need right now, then I’d like to invite you to try Musik at Home, an online music studio for children, from infants to age seven, that makes music education incredibly easy. Try 15 minutes in class and see what happens!
Researchers have associated early childhood music education with all of these incredible developmental benefits for children for decades now.
Musik at Home was created in 2017 by Kathryn Brunner, an early childhood music educator, who has taught thousands of young children the foundations of music over two decades and was frustrated that there wasn’t a way to do it online.
So, Kathryn created Musik at Home to make it really easy for any family to give their littles a high-quality music education and to help you, their parent, connect with them in quality ways.
Musik at Home brightens your child’s future with developmental classes in the comfort of your own home. Your child will naturally develop a strong foundation in musicianship while bonding with you through interactive video classes.
When you buy Musik at Home, you’ll get unlimited access to over 400 musical activities, singing games, imaginative musical stories, and more, including classes for:
- Babies and toddlers from 0-24 months
- Preschoolers ranging from 3-5 years old
- Kids aged 4-7 years
- Mixed ages 1-5
Your child will love the range of energetic movement, silly rhymes, and imaginative songs. You’ll love the developmental results!
Because a child’s music aptitude is at its greatest height from birth to age seven, there’s no better time to invest in music education than in the early years.
And you can totally do it!
You don’t need to know how to sing.
You don’t need to play an instrument.
You don’t need to know music theory.
And you don’t need a fortune to pay for it.
In fact, while a typical music studio charges between $25 to $37 a week per child, an annual Musik at Home membership is less than $3 for your entire family.
Musik at Home saves you between $800 and $1,200 per child for 9 months of classes compared to in-person classes. All of this while delivering the same class flow you would experience in a studio.