What are You Thankful For? Simple Paper Craft for Kids – Free Printable
What you are thankful for? Teach thankfulness and gratitude with this easy cut and paste for kids
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Materials Needed for this Gratitude Craft for Kids
How to Make this Thankful for Paper Craft
- Print out the sheets. We printed ours on cardstock for extra durability but you can use regular paper as well. You could also print these out on colored paper.
- Cut out the triangles and circles. We included several different circles to give you options.
- Decide if you want to make a sun or flower and then color it accordingly. Use paint, markers, crayons, or dot markers.
- Glue the triangles (we used six) on the back of the circle.
- Write or draw what you are thankful for on the front of each of the triangles.
- Display your artwork to provide a constant reminder of all you are thankful for!
Money and Time Saving Tip:
We signed up for the HP Instant Ink program over a year ago and absolutely love it! They offer several different plans (such as $4.99 for 100 pages a month) and will automatically send you new cartridges before you even need them.
We are now saving SO MUCH money (and time) on ink and I don’t feel guilty about printing out new printables and playdough mats each day. If you want to check it out, ordering through our link here will give you 1 free month.
You can use just about any HP printer but we’ve been using this compact one and absolutely love it! The color is gorgeous and matches my decor (we’ll call that a win!) and the size is smaller than any printer I’ve ever owned which is great for small spaces (or living room/dining room offices).
Between HP Instant Ink and our compact printer, my printing life truly has become so much easier to print all these fun playdough mats and activity sheets we’ve been making lately.
Extend the Fun with These Adorable Finds:
Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World
The 3 Minute Gratitude Journal for Kids
How to Gain Access to this FREE Printable
If you are already a current newsletter subscriber, please log in to the resource library here. If you are not a current newsletter subscriber, please sign up for our newsletter here. Forgot the password? The password can be found in any email we’ve sent. Please see below for the direct link to the resource library for this printable.
This printable can be found on page 22 of the resource library.
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll also love these:
If you enjoyed this post, please share on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.