FREE Printable Notebooking Pages + Birthday Celebration SALE!
Imagine … all the notebooking pages you could imagine … at your fingertips!!
Save $50 on both of the Notebooking Pages LIFETIME Memberships options.
1) LIFETIME Membership ($97 does not include apps)
2) LIFETIME Membership PLUS ($197; includes apps)
*An installment plan is available for the PLUS membership option.
*Regular LIFETIME members can upgrade to PLUS at any time by paying the $100 difference.
What Do the Different Memberships Include?
1) ALL of the Notebooking Pages products (value > $1000)
2) All of the Step-by-Step Homeschool Helps & Tutorials
3) Notebooking Page Generator online software (value $19/yr) … for PLUS members only
4) Notebooking Publisher online software (value $49/yr) … for PLUS members only
BONUS: All the Planner Pages (value >$37)
BONUS: 12 Gifts from various homeschool publishers (value >$150)
Lifetime members receive access to everything included with their membership indefinitely.
NO RENEWALS EVER.
👉👉 YES! SIGN ME UP FOR ALL THE NOTEBOOKING PAGES!
Download lots of FREE notebooking pages here.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
But what is notebooking and why is it important?
10 Benefits of Notebooking
1) Engages your child in his learning… notebooking requires a child to put what he’s learned into his own words and/or pictures
2) No longer dependent or tied down to a curriculum or resource… use notebooking for any study or experience, with your favorite curriculum or without
3) Encourages delight-directed learning… kids can choose topics that interest them or use notebooking to complete studies in their own way
4) Doesn’t limit learning to prepackaged answers… kids get to show what they learned and can be as creative (or not creative) as they want
5) Language arts is woven into notebooking… grammar, spelling, and writing skills are practiced naturally in notebooking
6) Creates confident writers without the tears… kids work and progress at their own level starting with copying parts of their own oral narrations
7) Provides instant documentation of learning… the growing notebook speaks for itself
8) Notebooks are a great review tool… kids enjoy reflecting on their notebooks and sharing what they’ve learned
9) Notebooks are a homeschool keepsake… the collection of notebooks is a tangible, nostalgic representation of the home learning journey
10) Builds skills for lifelong learning… notebooking builds active listening, effective communication, and deeper thinking skills.