Music in our Homeschool
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a commission if you visit a link and purchase something. Purchasing via an affiliate link does not cost you any extra. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Music in our Homeschool is here to give you the best resources to help you include music in your homeschool!
Here are all of the available courses:
- 15-Minute Music Lessons for Elementary
- Intro to Musicals for Elementary
- State Songs of the 50 U.S. States for Elementary
- Music of Christmas for Elementary
- Music for Holidays & Special Days for Elementary
- Music Appreciation: Middle Ages Through Classical Era for High School
- Romantic Music Appreciation for High School
- 20th Century Music Appreciation for High School
- 10 Weeks of Shakespeare ~ An Introductory Course for 7th-12th Grades
- A Year of Charlotte Mason Music Lessons for All Ages
- Charlotte Mason Music and Shakespeare Bundle for All Ages
- Great Hymns of the Faith for All Ages
- Sampler Music Appreciation Mini-Course for All Ages
- 100 Delightful Classical Music Pieces Mini-Course for All Ages
- Music Instrument Notebooking Pages Set for All Ages
- Music Playlists for Homemaking for Moms
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.