Raddish Kids Review
Encourage a love of cooking with Raddish Kids! Learn to cook plus learn about different cultures, science, agriculture, and more with Raddish Kids! A fun and educational monthly subscription for kids ages 4 – 14+. To see our full review, please continue reading below.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Whether you’re looking for some new yummy recipes the kids (and you!!) will love, or simply want to encourage a love of cooking and learning, Raddish Kids is a standout monthly subscription you’ll love. We’ll share our thoughts below but first, what is Raddish Kids?
Raddish Kids is:
- A monthly cooking subscription box for kids ages 4 – 14+
- Includes a monthly themed kit which includes the following:
- 3 illustrated recipe guides
- 3 culinary skill cards
- a creative kitchen project
- kid-friendly tools and collectibles such as Table Talk cards, a culinary tool, and an iron-on Raddish patch
- 1 free Raddish apron with the purchase of a 6 or 12-month membership (additional aprons may be purchased during checkout)
- A grocery store shopping list inside your kit and via email. They’ll also provide digital “Bonus Bites” recipes, activities, dietary substitutions, digital lesson plans for homeschool parents, and more!
What’s to Love about Raddish Kids?
- Raddish Kids teaches important culinary skills your child will need as an adult.
- Raddish Kids encourages culinary curiosity and confidence.
- Each month, your child will also learn three new recipes as well as safety skills, other cultures, science, or agriculture as it relates to that month’s theme.
- Each kit includes three laminated recipe guides with easy to follow and colorful illustrations.
- Raddish Kids also offers online bonus bites, which include:
- Free recipes (illustrated and printer-friendly)
- Cooking videos
- Dietary modifications (gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, vegetarian, and vegan substitutions)
- Lesson plans (interdisciplinary, hands-on enrichment for homeschool study)
- Musical playlists (monthly kit themed playlists available on Spotify)
- Parent resources (holiday gift guides, picky eaters, and parenting … they’ve got you covered!)
We were given the Snowed Inn themed kit in exchange for our honest review. I was pleasantly surprised at the variety of recipes included as well as additional educational components.
I was also happy to see the dietary modifications listed on their website which make it easy to accommodate families with allergies or dietary restrictions.
The laminated recipe guides were easy to follow and looked tasty! I can’t wait to make the cozy chicken and dumplings.
Table talk cards were also included which were a fun way to encourage conversation and creative thinking around the dinner table.
The themed playlist was a fun addition to the the kit, as well as a printable lesson plan available online.
They also offer hints for next month’s theme which the kids thought was really fun!
Raddish Kids really thought of everything when it came to this kit and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Does Raddish Kids look like something you’d like to try?
Let us know in the comment section!
Similar Subscriptions and Curriculum for Kids You’ll Love
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.