Maker Crate by Kiwi Crate: Review
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a commission if you visit a link and purchase something. Purchasing via an affiliate link does not cost you any extra. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
This crate was given to me in exchange for a review but as always, I have given my honest thoughts.
Kiwi Co has launched a new monthly subscription kit – Maker Crate – and it’s geared for artists aged 14 and up.
Maker Crate is an innovative themed kit that will introduce you to new art and design tools.
What Will You Find Inside a Maker Crate?
- Awesome projects and more in every crate
- High-quality art supplies
- Hands-on projects
- New crafts and techniques
- Helpful tips, a link to video tutorials, and a bit of background info on the project
- Supplies to make something you can actually use or gift
What Type of Projects Can You Expect to Find Inside a Maker Crate?
- Macrame Planters
- Stenciled Book Holder
- Punch-Needle Pillow
- Terrazzo Clay Organizers
Whether you are an avid crafter/artist or are just getting started, Maker Crate will supply you with the confidence you need to make creative and unique projects.
Kiwi Co: Worth the Hype? Yes! Here’s Why:
- KiwiCo delivers enriching hands-on projects that are seriously fun!
- KiwiCo is totally convenient – everything you need is delivered right to your doorstep.
- Hands-on learning means the skills you learn will stick with you!
- A skilled team of educators, makers, engineers, and rocket scientists (yes, it’s true!) put together each crate.
- Quality design you can trust – over 1,000 hours are spent designing and testing each crate.
- KiwiCo truly cares about delivering an awesome experience for kids and their families and this shines through in each crate they design, pack, and ship to you!
See Additional Kiwi Co Reviews:
- Kiwi Crate Review
- Kiwi Co Tadpole Crate Review
- Kiwi Co Koala Crate Review
- Kiwi Co Atlas Crate Review
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.