Fall Playdough Mats (Free Printable)
These fun fall playdough mats are a great addition to a morning basket, circle time, or for a fun quiet activity during the day!
These playdough mats come in a fun fall theme!
Continue reading below to discover how you can download these cute fall playdough mats for free.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
What’s Included in the Fall Playdough Mats
10 individual cards on a total of three 8.5″ x 11″ printable pages
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
You may also enjoy these fall alphabet activities.
Supplies you may need
- Printer paper
- Playdough or make your own with our easy playdough recipe
- Wet erase markers if desired
How to Prepare these Fall Playdough Mats
- Print out the pages.
- Laminate them.
- Cut them out.
- Invite your child to make playdough ropes and squish and playdough onto the play dough mats.
- They could even color them in with wet erase markers instead.
- Or, trace the letters on each card to practice spelling.
How to Use these Fall Playdough Cards + Benefits
- Practice writing words
- Practice alphabetical order
- Write a story
- Quiet time activity
- Keep the little ones busy during the school day
- Fall morning basket
- Rainy day activity
- Work on fine motor skills
- Color practice
- Reading practice
- Relaxing for kids and adults of all ages
- So much more!
Looking for more printables?
How to Get this FREE Printable
If you’d prefer, you can also purchase this printable fall playdough mat set here and have the file sent immediately and directly to you.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.