Danish Heart Basket Template + Video Tutorial
This sweet Danish heart basket template and video tutorial is free and great for any day of the year!
This heart basket is the perfect size to tuck a little note or gift inside.
We’ve even included a free paper template you can download!
What You’ll Need
How to Make Danish Paper Heart Baskets
- Begin by printing off our heart templates (the link to download it is below).
- Next, cut along the outside lines.
- Then, cut along the white lines.
- Then, weave your paper strips inside and outside until all strips have been woven in.
- You could also add a bit of string to the top to hang your woven paper heart.
- Optional – tuck a small note or gift inside.
Danish Heart Basket Tutorial
Don’t Miss Our Video Tutorial on How to Weave a Paper Butterfly
You’ll Also Love our Video Tutorial on How to Weave Paper Hearts
Does this activity sound like something you’d like to try? If so, please share it on social media. Or, pin it to save for later.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.
We love seeing how we’ve inspired you! Tag us on social media (@theartkit) so we can follow along with the fun. 🙂