*HOT DEAL!* Limited Time: Fall Book Club Bundle!
Oh my!! Fall book club is here! 😍😍
Our one-of-a-kind Fall Book Club Bundle is ending soon! Don’t miss out!
Please note: the books are not required to use along with the printables but they are a fun addition!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a commission if you visit a link and purchase something. Purchasing via an affiliate link does not cost you any extra. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Our Book Club is a unique, interactive, and child-led reading program that features over 25 book-inspired learning packs, beautifully created by some of our favorite curriculum writers and resource creators to accompany over 25 favorite fall books, including:
- Apples & Pumpkins by Anne Rockwell
- Autumn Gerda Muller
- Autumn is for Apple Pie by Wendy Dunham; illustrated by Michal Sparks
- Apple Picking Day! by Candice Ransom; illustrated by Erika Meza
- Autumn Story (Brambly Hedge) by Jill Barklem
- Biscuit Visits the Pumpkin Patch by Alyssa Satin Capucilli; illustrated by Pat Schories
- Countdown to Fall by Fran Hawk; illustrated by Sherry Neidigh
- Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn by Kenard Pak
- Fall Leaves Fall by Zoe Hall; illustrated by Shari Halpern
- Hello Harvest Moon by Ralph Fletcher; illustrated by Kate Kiesler
- Hello Fall by Deborah Diesen; illustrated by Lucy Fleming
- Hiking Day by Anne Rockwell; illustrated by Lizzy Rockwell
- How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World by Marjorie Priceman
- Leaf Man by Lois Ehlert
- Little Acorn by Igloo books
- My side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George (Chapter Book)
- Ox-Cart Man by Donald Hall; illustrated by Barbara Cooney
- Salmon Forest by David Suzuki; illustrated by Sheena Lott
- Sweep by Louise Greig; illustrated by Julia Sarda
- The Busy Little Squirrel by Nancy Tafuri
- Little Bear by Elsa Holmelund Minarik; illustrated by Maurice Sendak
- Pumpkin Town by Katie Mcky; illustrated by Pablo Bernasconi
- The Scarecrow by Beth Ferry; illustrated by Eric Fan & Terry Fan
- Too Many Pumpkins by Linda White; illustrated by Meghan Lloyd
- We Gather Together by Wendy Pfeffer; illustrated by Linda Bleck
- We’re Going on a Leaf Hunt by Steve Metzger; illustrated by Miki Sakamoto
- Yellow Time by Lauren Stringer
Along with these 25+ book-inspired learning packs, you will also receive our Fall Book Club guide that includes DIY bookmarks, reading tracking charts, and 6 brand new CUSTOM fall units loaded with recipes, outdoor activities, art projects, and connections for literature, history, geography, science, and more!
This ebook also includes one bonus unit exclusively designed for children ages 12+! For a limited time, for only $25, you can purchase this incredible collection of book-inspired guides!
Our Fall Book Club is truly unique and we hope that it will be a fun way for you and your family to continue reading and learning over the fall months and beyond!
Don’t miss your chance to make this a fall season of reading for your family for one incredibly low price! Head here to purchase Fall Book Club.
Don’t miss your chance to make this a Fall of Reading for your family for one incredibly low price! Click here to purchase your copy!
Plus, don’t miss our other fantastic freebies that would pair well with the Book Club Bundle!
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.