Beyond Baking Cookies: Free tips for getting kids in the kitchen!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a commission if you visit a link and purchase something. Purchasing via an affiliate link does not cost you any extra. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Want to spend more time in the kitchen with your kids – teaching them valuable skills and boosting their self-confidence?
Katie Kimball, teacher and mom of 4, has taught thousands of families how to cook and tens of thousands of kids to use sharp knives safely, will be hosting a FREE online event on August 10 at 1 pm EST.
If that time doesn’t work for you, I would still encourage you to register so that you can gain access to the free replay.
Here’s a bit of what you’ll learn:
- The Biggest Mistake Parents Make (when inviting their kids into the kitchen)…and how to avoid it.
- 3-Step Process to Teach Kids ANYTHING (and apply it in the kitchen)
- What brain science says about HOW to Motivate Kids to Help Out (and eat more healthy food, too!)
- What Skills are Perfect for Your Child’s Age
- When You Can Introduce Sharp Knives to Kids
- How to Start (and supercharge) the “Confidence-Competence” Loop Discovered by Psychologists for your Kids
- The Kids Cook Real Food system for helping little ones who can’t read truly make recipes on their own – this one is like magic!
- How to Build Connection, Confidence, and Creativity in your Kids – for Life!
If you’ve already registered, awesome! Try to make it live for the Q&A (Katie will answer questions about healthy eating of any kind!), but no matter what, you’ll get the replay, so you can register without checking the calendar and still feel good about it.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.