The For the Love of Homeschooling Nature Study Club
The For the Love of Homeschooling Nature Study Club has become a favorite for homeschool families all around the world!
Here’s what Club Members will explore the month of June:
*Learn about the unique animal homes of beavers, bears, rabbits, and squirrels
* Discover how a lodge, den, nest/drey and burrow all provide for the needs of the animal that calls them home
* Learn about the life cycle and anatomy of the bear, beaver, rabbit, and squirrel
* Learn how to sketch & paint a squirrel with watercolors by following along with our talented watercolor artist Bonnie Hunt
* Play 3 printable games to review and extend your learning (includes games for all ages)
* Bake some beavertail pastries or make some beaver lodge cookies as you read poetry
* Complete STEM projects related to your studies
* Learn about silhouette art and make your own
* Create a diorama of one of the animal homes that you learn about
* Learn about Carl Linneaus and the naming of everything
* Discover what makes a mammal
* Present a research report on one of the nests and birds that you learn about
* PLUS SO MUCH MORE!
Here are just some of the perks that Club Members will receive:
- A Brand New Printable Nature Study with in-depth daily plans, a teacher’s manual, and student workbooks for 4 age levels (Little Explorer 3-5, Junior Explorer 6-8, Senior Explorer 9-11 & Expert Explorer 12 & up) delivered to your inbox each month ($25+ value).
- Original games, handicrafts, recipes, art projects, and STEM projects.
- A custom watercolor tutorial on the nature study topic of the month.
- Weekly nature freebies and discounts that won’t be available anywhere else (min $10/month value).
- Monthly prizes and giveaways that are exclusively for Nature Study Club Members.
- PLUS MORE!
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.