Six Unique Gifts for Creative Kids
Need a little inspiration for that next gift? We’ve compiled six of our favorite gifts to give children that are sure to spark their creativity!
Affiliate links have been provided for your convenience.
- Magnatiles seem to be on the top of just about every parent’s wish list and for good reason! They are amazing! Fun for kids and parents too. Just imagine the creative possibilities.
- A subscription to Doodle Crate is a gift that gives every month. Your child will be thrilled to receive their very own complete kit in the mail each month and you will be amazed at what they’ll create! (Save 30% through our link!)
- The Plan Toys playdough play set is a great set of tools to use with playdough. Looking for a fun playdough theme? Check out our lavender playdough recipe, space playdough set, or artic adventure themed playdough.
- Sarah’s Silks is one of our favorite companies to purchase from- we just love her silks and imaginative toys! So, of course, when we discovered her latest mini playhouse kit, we instantly fell in love!
- A wood geoboard, particularly this one, would make a fantastic heirloom quality gift that your children are sure to love!
- We just love our full size crayon roll up, so when we discovered this company’s mini crayon roll up, we thought this would be the perfect one to bring on car trips or shopping trips.
Do you have someone who could benefit from this list? Pin it for later or share on social media! Do you own any of these? Let us know in the comment section below!