September Freebie Friday
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information
September Freebie Friday: A is for Apple Super Bundle
Welcome to Freebie Friday! If you’re here, chances are you’ve heard that we’ve teamed up with a terrific group of bloggers to bring you freebies on the third Friday of each month.
This month we are giving away our “A is for apple super bundle.” For more information on how to get this bundle for free, please continue reading below.
What’s Included in The A is for Apple Super Bundle
- 21 pages of apple fun!
- A is for apple flash cards (4 included)
- Apple letter cards (uppercase and lowercase included)
- Apple number cards (0 – 10 included)
- Apple craft
- Letter A worksheet
- Roll and count apple activity
- Apple tree fingerprint art
- Apple counting clip cards (12)
- Apple pattern cut and paste worksheet
Printables can be used as a memory game, matching game, with playdough, dry erase markers, paint, pencils, etc. for great sensory fun.
You’ll Also Love These Apple Themed Activities
- Easy apple craft for fine motor skills
- Apple playdough recipe
- Free printable apple counting playdough mats
- Free apple cutting and pasting printable
If you have a preschooler or grade school student, you must check out The Peaceful Press’s curriculum. The connection you gain with your children while working through the curriculum is undeniable. We haven’t posted a review of the preschool curriculum yet but will soon. In the meantime, please take a look at their other curriculum options below.
See our review of the curriculum here:
- The Playful Pioneers Week 1
- The Playful Pioneers Week 2
- The Playful Pioneers Week 3
- The Ocean Guide
- The Kind Kingdom
How to Get These A is for Apple Printables for Free
To receive these printables for free, simply sign up for our newsletter to receive the resource library password. The printable will be available free in our resource library from September 20-22 .
To download all the other printables from the other bloggers I’ve teamed up with, be sure to check your inbox on Friday, September 20! I will send out the email one more time on Sunday, September 22, in case you missed the Friday email.