Back to School Printables for Kids
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a commission if you visit a link and purchase something. Purchasing via an affiliate link does not cost you any extra. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Whether you’re gearing up for the back-to-school season or you’re right in the middle of the school year and are looking for some fun new printables to change things up, your child will love our fun school-themed printables!
What’s Included in the Back to School Bundle?
45 pages of engaging printables for kids three and up!
- 3-part cards with space to practice handwriting
- Match the images (use with velcro dots if desired)
- Skip counting with highlighters
- Help pack lunches – spin and count!
- Sort chalk by even/odd
- Race to the playground game
- Cut out shapes, paste them onto paper, and create a scene around them
- Count school supplies and graph
- 100 chart
- Number puzzles
- Stained glass apple craft
- Writing prompts
- Drawing sheets
- Apple maze
- School crossword puzzle
- A is for apple cards
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
Supplies you may need
Did you enjoy this post? You’ll love these too!
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.