Free Printable Color Matching Football Game
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a commission if you visit a link and purchase something. Purchasing via an affiliate link does not cost you any extra. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Match the different colored footballs on the page!
Continue reading below to discover how you can download this cute color-matching football game for free.
What’s Included in the Color Matching Football Game Printable Pack
12 different colored footballs to match up.
2 pages (8.5″ x 11″) to print.
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
Supplies you may need
- Printer paper (if laminating) or cardstock (if not laminating)
- Velcro dots (optional – this is the brand we use and recommend)
- Laminator and laminating sheets (optional)
How to Prepare this Printable as a Football Matching Game
- Print out both pages
- Laminate the pages or print on cardstock
- Cut out both pages of footballs.
How to Prepare this Printable as a Busy Binder Match Game
If you’d like to use this as a busy binder page or match game:
- Print out the pages of footballs.
- Laminate the pages.
- Cut out one page.
- Add velcro dots
- Hole punch the left side and place it in a three-ring binder.
- Invite your child to match the footballs.
Enjoy Learning How to Play Football!
Football, also known as soccer in some countries, can offer numerous benefits for kids both physically and socially. Here are some of the key advantages:
- Physical Fitness: Football is a physically demanding sport that helps children develop their cardiovascular fitness, strength, agility, and endurance. Regular participation can improve overall health and reduce the risk of obesity.
- Motor Skills: Playing football helps kids develop and refine their motor skills, including running, kicking, and passing. These skills are not only essential for the game but are also transferable to other sports and daily activities.
- Teamwork: Football is a team sport that encourages cooperation and collaboration among players. Kids learn to work together, communicate effectively, and trust their teammates; all valuable life skills.
- Social Interaction: Being part of a football team provides kids with opportunities to make new friends, build relationships, and develop social skills. It fosters a sense of belonging and community.
- Discipline and Responsibility: Football requires commitment and discipline. Kids learn to attend practices, follow instructions from coaches, and take responsibility for their performance and actions on the field.
- Goal Setting: Setting goals, both individually and as a team, is an integral part of football. Kids learn to set targets, work towards them, and celebrate achievements, teaching them the importance of ambition and perseverance.
- Sportsmanship: Playing football teaches kids the importance of sportsmanship, including respecting opponents, following rules, and accepting victory or defeat graciously. These values extend beyond the field into everyday life.
- Problem-Solving: Football involves quick decision-making and problem-solving as players adapt to changing game situations. This can enhance cognitive abilities and strategic thinking.
- Physical Toughness: Football can help kids build physical toughness and resilience as they face challenges and learn to push their limits.
- Confidence Building: Success in football can boost a child’s self-esteem and self-confidence. Mastering skills and contributing to the team’s success can be immensely rewarding.
- Healthy Lifestyle: Involvement in football can promote a healthier lifestyle by encouraging regular physical activity and discouraging sedentary behaviors.
- Time Management: Balancing school, practice, and games teaches kids valuable time management skills, which can benefit them academically and in other aspects of life.
- Long-Term Health: Regular participation in football during childhood can lay the foundation for a physically active lifestyle throughout adulthood, reducing the risk of chronic health conditions.
It’s important to note that while football offers many benefits, safety precautions and proper coaching are crucial to minimize the risk of injuries. Additionally, the level of competitiveness and pressure should be age-appropriate to ensure a positive and enjoyable experience for children.
Enjoy these printable matching games as well:
How to Get this FREE Printable
<<<<< Need help accessing the free printables from our blog? Please see our FAQ page. TIP: Once you have subscribed, you will never need to sign up again (assuming you don’t unsubscribe); simply log in to the resource library below by using the password provided in our most recent email (the password changes from time to time so please open our emails often to ensure continual access to our free resource library).💜
If you’d prefer, you can also purchase this printable matching game and have the file sent immediately and directly to you. Thank you for your support.
Looking for more printable match games?
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.