Mini Ugly Christmas Sweater Coloring Pages and Craft
Decorate or design your own ugly Christmas sweaters with our cute FREE printable mini ugly Christmas sweater coloring pages! These printables are fun for kids and adults of all ages! They’re fun to celebrate the holiday or even the season of winter!
We included many different sweaters – both blank and decorated – so you can either design your own sweater or decorate already-designed sweaters.
You can either color them in with colored pencils or markers, paint them with watercolors, or use glitter glue, gems, and pom poms to decorate them.
You could even have a friendly contest to see who can decorate the best/craziest/funniest sweater!
Turn these adorable coloring pages into a mini coloring book, use as gift tags, as bookmarks, or as mini art cards to keep or give away!
However you decide to use these fun freebies, this set of mini ugly sweater coloring pages is a must-have!
Continue reading below to download these free printable mini ugly sweater coloring pages today.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
What are Mini Coloring Pages?
We turned our popular coloring pages into a mini version!
With four coloring pages on each 8.5″ x 11″ page, these coloring sheets are a fun change! This pack includes 6 pages for a total of 24 individual coloring squares.
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
In fact, they gave me an exclusive unique link to share with you! You can try them out by clicking here and you’ll get one month free! Check out HP Instant Ink here.
Supplies you may need
- Paper cutter (optional)
- Corner rounder (optional) (this is the brand we use and recommend)
- Printer paper or cardstock (we used cardstock)
- Markers, crayons, watercolors
- Staples or twine (optional)
- Gems to glue on (always fun!)
How to prepare the mini ugly Christmas sweater coloring pages
- Print out the sheets (we printed ours on cardstock)
- Cut out the cards
- Invite your child to color the mini cards
- We also included a page of covers so you can turn your mini ugly Christmas coloring pages into a mini ugly Christmas coloring book! Simply staple the pages together or punch holes along the edge and tie them together with twine. We included two different cover pages – one with the wording, “My mini ugly sweater coloring pages” and “My mini sweater coloring pages.”
How to use the mini coloring pages
- Use them as gift tags
- Add a note to the front or back of the card and send it off
- Decorate your room or school space with them
- Keep some, give some away
- Write an encouraging note on it and leave it on a neighbor’s doorstep anonymously
- Use them as bookmarks
- Print two copies and use them as a memory match game
- You could even have a friendly contest to see who can decorate the best/craziest/funniest sweater!
Looking for some new books to pair with these coloring pages?
This is our favorite way to save up to 90% on retail on NEW books! Check out our latest haul + get a coupon code here.
Find all of our mini coloring pages here.
How to Get this FREE Printable
If you are already a current newsletter subscriber, click here. If you are not a current newsletter subscriber, please sign up for our newsletter here.
If you’d prefer, you can also purchase this printable pack from our shop and have the file sent immediately and directly to you. Thank you for your support.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
Follow us on Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter, and please sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and FREE printables.
Visit our printable shop to see even more fun printables!
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.