FREE Printable Matching Socks Game
Continue reading below to discover how you can download this cute sock match game for free.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
What’s Included in the Sock Matching Game Printable Pack
15 colorful socks to match up.
6 total pages (8.5″ x 11″) to print.
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
Supplies you may need
- Printer paper (if laminating) or cardstock (if not laminating)
- Velcro dots (optional – this is the brand we use and recommend)
- Laminator and laminating sheets (optional)
- Mini clothespins
How to Prepare this Printable as a Clothesline Matching Game
If you’d like to use this as a clothesline matching game:
- Print out all six pages (optional, but we printed ours 2 to a page to make them smaller).
- Laminate the pages if desired, or simply print on cardstock.
- Cut out the socks.
- Place a line of twine, a bowl of clothespins, and the socks out, and invite your child to pair the socks up and clip them together on the clothesline.
How to Prepare this Printable as a Busy Binder Match Game
If you’d like to use this as a busy binder page or match game:
- Print out the pages of socks.
- Laminate the pages.
- Cut out the socks with the scissor symbol on the top.
- Add velcro dots (I used two for the larger socks and one for the shorter socks).
- Hole punch the left side and place it in a three-ring binder.
- Invite your child to match the socks.
How to Get this FREE Printable
If you’d prefer, you can also purchase this sock match game here and have the file sent immediately and directly to you. We appreciate your support!
Looking for more printable match games?
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll also love these:
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.