FREE Printable Flower 3-Part Cards
These beautiful FREE printable flower 3-part cards are a fun way for children to learn about flowers! They also make a fantastic classroom or school space decor! Continue reading below to download these free printable flower 3-part cards today.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
What are 3-Part Cards?
3-part cards consist of a picture card, a word or label card, and a control card with the picture and the word or label together.
The child matches the picture cards with the word cards and then uses the control card to check their work and ensure all cards have been matched correctly.
Which Flowers are Included?
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
Supplies you may need
- Paper cutter (optional)
- Corner rounder (this is the brand we use and recommend)
- Printer paper or cardstock
- Laminator (optional)
How to prepare the 3-part cards
- Print out the cards (we printed ours on cardstock)
- Laminate if desired
- Cut out the cards
- Invite your child to match up the word cards with the picture cards
- For older children, invite them to practice writing or spelling the flower words after matching them. Or, invite them to research the different flowers and write a paragraph about a few or all of the flowers.
Looking for some new flower books to pair with these flower 3-part cards?
How to Get this FREE Printable
If you’d prefer, you can also purchase these printable 3-part cards here and have the file sent immediately and directly to you.
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll also love these:
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.