Printable Farm Puzzles
Free adorable printable farm puzzles for kids are available to download for free! These adorable puzzles have become hugely popular among my own children and I’m sure yours will love them too! Laminate them for added durability and add velcro dots to turn these cute puzzles into a busy book page or travel game! These printable farm picture puzzles are free and easy to download below.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Which Printable Puzzles are Included?
Three farm-themed puzzles have been included, in three varying skill levels, along with a small picture of each to use as a reference when putting each puzzle together, if needed.
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
Supplies you may need
- Printer paper or cardstock
- Glue (if your little one enjoyings cutting and pasting, you can turn this into a craft project!)
- Velcro dots (optional)
- Pair these farm puzzles with a cute book – The Big Red Barn is one of our favorites (look inside it here). Purchase it here and save!
How to Prepare and Organize Your Farm Puzzles
- Print the puzzles out on cardstock or laminate them for extra durability.
- If you’d prefer, you could even print out two copies and use one as a base puzzle (not to be cut) and then cut out the second copy. In this way, your child can match the puzzle pieces to the base puzzle.
- You could also add velcro dots to the base puzzle if you’d like to make it a page in a busy book or a fun game for on-the-go.
- If you decide to print out all of the farm puzzles, you may want to contain them a bit.
- If you’d like, you can either hole punch them and place them in a binder (particulary if you used the two copy method mentioned above).
- You could even cut them out and invite your child to put them together and then glue them onto a sheet of paper to turn this activity into a fun cut and paste craft.
More Farm Related Printables + Activities You’ll Love
Don’t Miss this Fun Curriculum for Farm-Loving Kids!
Watch this Video While You Work on Your Puzzles + Learn 10 Interesting Facts About Horses!
How to Get this FREE Printable
If you’d prefer, you can also purchase this set of horse puzzles here and have the file sent immediately and directly to you.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.