One More One Less Math Printable
One More One Less math mats are a fun way to work on number order. Add in a dice and you have yourself a fun math game! Please continue reading below to see how you can download this math printable for free! There is also a giveaway you can enter as well – all the details are below!
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
You can try them out and get one month free! Check out HP Instant Ink here.
Preparing the One More One Less Printable
- Print out the one more one less math mat and laminate it if desired.
- Then, roll a dice and invite your child to write that number on the center line with a dry erase marker.
- Or, you could place the sheets in a dry erase pocket or sheet protector and complete the facts with a dry erase marker.
- Then, invite your child to write the number that comes before your number on the line to the left and then write the number that comes after your number on the line on the right.
- Place the appropriate number of math manipulatives on the spaces above each line.
- You could use acorns or red balled up paper or playdough.
Extend the Fun With These Fun Finds
How to Get this FREE Printable
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll also love these:
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.