One More One Less Math Printable
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a commission if you visit a link and purchase something. Purchasing via an affiliate link does not cost you any extra. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
One More One Less math mats are a fun way to work on number order. Add in a dice and you have yourself a fun math game! Please continue reading below to see how you can download this math printable for free! There is also a giveaway you can enter as well – all the details are below!
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
Preparing the One More One Less Printable
- Print and laminate if desired.
- Then, roll a die and invite your child to write that number on the center line with a dry-erase marker.
- Or, you could place the sheets in a dry-erase pocket or sheet protector and complete the facts with a dry-erase marker.
- Then, invite your child to write the number that comes before your number on the line to the left and then write the number that comes after your number on the line to the right.
- Place the appropriate number of math manipulatives on the spaces above each line.
- You could use acorns or red balled-up paper or playdough.
How to Get this FREE Printable
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.