Mother’s Day Craft for Kids – Free Printable Included!
Looking for a cute + simple craft for the kids to give mom for Mother’s Day this year?
We have a fun coloring/cutting/pasting craft Mom will sure to love!
Materials Needed for this Mother’s Day Craft
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
How to Use Make Your Mother’s Day Craft
- Print out the flower. We included three options so you can choose which template you’d like depending on what name Mom goes by – Mom, Mommy, or Mama.
- Invite your child to write what they love about Mom on the flower petals.
- Color the flower.
- Cut the flower out.
- Make grass by cutting out a strip of green paper and fringing it.
- Glue the green paper onto the bottom of the blue paper.
- Glue the flower onto the blue paper.
- Glue cotton balls onto the blue paper (Miss 2 and 3 really enjoyed this part!)
- Gift to Mom!
How to Get this FREE Printable
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.