Mini Happy Birthday Thank You Cards – FREE Printable Coloring Pages!
These cute FREE printable mini Happy Birthday thank you card coloring pages are fun for kids and adults of all ages!
Their mini size makes them manageable for little ones to color in and also fun for kids of all ages because who doesn’t love mini things!
We included three different styles:
- With a bit of space to include a note
- With “Thank you so much for the birthday gift”
- With “Thank you so much for the birthday card”
It’s important to show your gratitude – these mini thank-you cards make it easy!
Continue reading below to download these free printable mini birthday thank you cards today.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
What are Mini Card Coloring Pages?
We turned our popular coloring pages into a mini version!
With four coloring pages on each 8.5″ x 11″ page, these coloring sheets are a fun change! This pack includes three pages for a total of 12 individual coloring squares.
Supplies you may need
- Paper cutter (optional)
- Corner rounder (optional) (this is the brand we use and recommend)
- Printer paper or cardstock (we used cardstock)
- Markers, crayons, watercolors
- Staples or twine (optional)
- Gems to glue on (always fun!)
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
How to prepare the mini birthday thank you card coloring pages
- Print out the sheets (we printed ours on cardstock)
- Cut out the cards
- Invite your child to color the mini cards
- Glue gems on for extra pizzaz (we recommend printing on cardstock)!
Discover the secret to making the PERFECT vanilla cupcake while coloring in your printables!
How to Get this FREE Printable
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll also love these:
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.