Mini Bird Coloring Pages – FREE PRINTABLE – For National Bird Day!
These cute FREE printable mini bird coloring pages are fun for kids and adults of all ages! What a fun way to relax, to work on fine motor skills, and more!
Did you know January 5 is National Bird Day? This printable is the perfect way to celebrate National Bird Day or any day!
Turn these adorable coloring pages into a mini coloring book, use as gift tags, as bookmarks, or as mini art cards to keep or give away!
However you decide to use these fun freebies, this set of mini bird coloring pages is a must-have!
Continue reading below to download these free printable mini bird coloring pages today.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
What are Mini Coloring Pages?
We turned our popular coloring pages into a mini version!
With four coloring pages on each 8.5″ x 11″ page, these coloring sheets are a fun change! This pack includes four pages for a total of 16 individual coloring squares.
Supplies you may need
- Paper cutter (optional)
- Corner rounder (optional) (this is the brand we use and recommend)
- Printer paper or cardstock (we used cardstock)
- Markers, crayons, watercolors
- Staples or twine (optional)
- Gems to glue on (always fun!)
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
In fact, they gave me an exclusive unique link to share with you! You can try them out by clicking here and you’ll get one month free! Check out HP Instant Ink here.
How to prepare the mini bird coloring pages
- Print out the sheets (we printed ours on cardstock)
- Cut out the cards
- Invite your child to color the mini cards
- We also included a page of covers so you can turn your mini ferret coloring pages into a mini ferret coloring book! Simply staple the pages together or punch holes along the edge and tie them together with twine.
How to use the mini coloring pages
- Use them as gift tags
- Add a note to the front or back of the card and send it off
- Decorate your room or school space with them
- Keep some, give some away
- Write an encouraging note on it and leave it on a neighbor’s doorstep anonymously
- Use them as bookmarks
- Print two copies and use them as a memory match game
Looking for some new books to pair with these coloring pages?
This is our favorite way to save up to 90% on retail on NEW books! Check out our latest haul + get a coupon code here.
Enjoy watching this short video on birds while you color!
Find all of our mini coloring pages here.
How to Get this FREE Printable
If you are already a current newsletter subscriber, click here. If you are not a current newsletter subscriber, please sign up for our newsletter here.
If you’d prefer, you can also purchase these printable mini bird coloring pages and have the file sent immediately and directly to you. Thank you for your support.
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll also love these:
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
Follow us on Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter, and please sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and FREE printables.
Visit our printable shop to see even more fun printables!
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.