Jellyfish Counting Flash Cards – Free Printable
We’re back with another ocean-themed printable for you today! For more sea-themed fun, check out the Ocean Guide by The Peaceful Press. To see all the fun we had with our jellyfish counting flash cards, please continue reading below.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
If you’re rounding up fun crafts and activities to do with the kids for your next ocean themed unit study or morning basket, you will definitely want to add these fun jellyfish flash cards to your list!
Supplies you’ll need for this activity:
- Printer paper or cardstock (ideal)
- Laminator (optional)
- Corner rounder (optional)
- Seashells (optional)
To play the game:
- Print out the flash cards, laminate them (optional), and set out a small container of seashells, small stones, pom poms, or other counters.
- Set out one of the number cards and invite your child to place that number of items on the card.
- Continue through all the numbers. You could also use the number cards with playdough and invite your child to place playdough balls on the jellyfish.
- Or, use dry-erase markers on the cards to practice writing the numbers.
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
In fact, they gave me an exclusive unique link to share with you! You can try them out by clicking here and you’ll get one month free! Check out HP Instant Ink here.
To round the corners on printables, we recommend this corner punch. It was such a great investment and is used all the time! It works great on everything from printer paper and cardstock to laminated paper. It really takes the printables to the next level! Also, it’s nice not to have to worry about getting poked with those sharp corners.
How to Get this FREE Printable
If you are already a current newsletter subscriber, click here. If you are not a current newsletter subscriber, please sign up for our newsletter here.
If you enjoyed this post, please share on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.
Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter, and please sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and FREE printables.
Want more? Be sure to check out some of our other fun activities.