I Spy Easter Edition – Free Printable
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a commission if you visit a link and purchase something. Purchasing via an affiliate link does not cost you any extra. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Rounding up fun Easter activities for the kiddos? This fun I Spy Easter edition printable is the perfect quiet-time activity for the kids. It’s also the perfect no-mess activity to keep them occupied while Easter dinner cooks or while you hide those Easter eggs for their Easter egg hunt!
Materials Needed for this I Spy Easter Printable
- Printer paper or cardstock paper
- Crayons, markers, or colored pencils
How to Use this I Spy Easter Printable
- Print out the sheet. We printed ours on regular printer paper but you could print it out on cardstock if your children wanted to watercolor paint the pictures. You could also print these out on colored paper.
- Encourage your child to find the hidden objects and then color them in as they do so.
- For competitive kids, you could have them race each other as they try to find all the hidden objects. I dare not do that with my children as someone would definitely end up in tears but if your kiddos like to race against each other, go for it!
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
Extend the Fun with These Adorable Finds:
I Spy Game
Find it Games – Original Version – The Original Hidden Object Search Adventure
How to Get this FREE Printable
Did you enjoy this post? You’ll love these too!
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.