Hot Air Balloon Math // Addition and Subtraction // Facts 11 to 20 // Digital Download Printables for Kids
We love designing printables that make learning fun! Today we’re thrilled to offer you a fun and educational math learning pack that you will love just as much as your child will!
What is included?
- 19 pages total
- 2 pages of hot air balloons (numbers 11 – 20)
- 15 pages of clouds with math facts
- 1 page of blank clouds for your child to fill in and create their own math facts
- 1 page with even/odd banners so your child can sort the hot air balloons or math facts
How to Use the Hot Air Balloons and Clouds for Learning
- Cut out the hot air balloons and clouds.
- Invite your child to place the clouds above the appropriate hot air balloons (the number 20 hot air balloon, for example, would have the clouds 10+10, 20-0, 14+6, etc. above it.
- Invite your child to place the hot air balloons out and create their own math problems using the blank clouds.
- Invite your child to sort the hot air balloons numerically.
- Invite your child to sort the hot air balloons by even/odd.
Available as an instant download.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
Enjoy watching this colorful time-lapse of hot air balloons in New Mexico
Discover these fun picks
How to Get this FREE Printable
Related Content You’ll Love:
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.