Gingerbread Tic Tac Toe Printable FREE
This cute gingerbread tic tac toe printable game is an adorably fun (and free!) activity that kids, teens, and even adults will love to play! Can you get three in a row? Who will win?
You could also use this as a fun game to play on the go anywhere!
Download this fun game for free below.
💜 Remember to look for the big purple button below to download this freebie! 💜
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience, including Amazon affiliate links, for which we may make a commission if you click on them and make a purchase. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
What’s Included in the Christmas Tic Tac Toe Printable Pack?
One page to print that includes a cute tic tac toe game board and game pieces. So easy!
Supplies you may need
- Printer paper or cardstock
- Laminator (optional)
- Velcro dots (these are the best because they don’t cover up the image underneath)
- Clipboard (or check out this one if you don’t want to lose the playing pieces)
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
If you want to really get the kids excited about tic tac toe, check this out!
How to Prepare the Tic Tac Toe Game
- Print out the board and game pieces (everything is on one page!)
- Laminate it
- Cut out the game board and the game pieces – for the game pieces, use a 1″ circle punch (this is the brand we use and recommend)
- Add velcro dots to the game board and pieces (these are the velcro dots we use and recommend as they don’t cover up the image they are placed on)
You’ll love these free printables for Christmas too!
- Christmas reading logs
- Mini Christmas holiday thank you cards to color
- Mini ugly Christmas sweater coloring pages + craft
- Dried orange and star anise pod garland – printable
- 3D Christmas ornaments/decorations – easy paper craft
- Mini Christmas cards
- Christmas cookie tic tac toe game
- December undated calendar with a watercolor animal
- December undated calendar pack in various fonts
- December undated calendar coloring page
- December undated calendar coloring page with Bible verse
- 85+ page winter freebie pack
- Numbered Christmas paper chains
- Christmas donut counting cards
- Winter time-telling worksheet pack
- Christmas tic tac toe game
- Christmas gift tags
- C is for Christmas tree coloring page
- Merry Christmas penguin coloring page
- Christmas tree mazes
- Advent printable activity
- Christmas playdough mats
- Christmas tree playdough mats – 10 frames
- 20-page Christmas bundle
- December banner
- Christmas color by number printables
- Winter paper chain printable
- Christmas paper chain printable
- Christmas paper chain printable – knitted style
- Christmas stocking color match up
- Christmas cakes one more one less printable
- Christmas coloring pages
- You’ve been jingled neighborhood activity (free printable)
- Llama Christmas cards printable (in color and black and white)
- Merry Christmas singing animals coloring pages
- Pin the star on the Christmas tree
- Merry Christmas Y’all coloring pages
- S is for stocking coloring pages
- Christmas scrapbook paper
- Christmas memory match game
- Mini Christmas and winter color by number coloring pages
- Merry Christmas lights banner
- Snowman with Christmas tree coloring page
- Alphabet and number matching
- T is for train coloring pages
- Santa, penguin, owl, Christmas tree gift tags
- W is for wreath coloring pages
- S is for sweater coloring pages
- Merry Christmas Santa coloring page
- Christmas angel coloring pages
- Snowman ten frames
- Candy cane ten frames
How to Get this FREE Printable
<<<<< Need help accessing the free printables from our blog? Please see our FAQ page. TIP: Once you have subscribed, you will never need to sign up again (assuming you don’t unsubscribe); simply log in to the resource library below by using the password provided in our most recent email (the password changes from time to time so please open our emails often to ensure continual access to our free resource library).💜
If you’d prefer, you can also purchase this printable and have the file sent immediately and directly to you. Thank you for your support.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.
Would you like more tic tac toe printables?
Let us know in the comment section below!