Adorable Winter Math Addition Game Printable (FREE!)
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a commission if you visit a link and purchase something. Purchasing via an affiliate link does not cost you any extra. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Today I have an adorable winter math addition game printable to share with you! Your child will absolutely love working on their math skills with this cute winter dice game!
Please continue reading below to see how you can download this winter addition game for free.
Preparing the Winter Dice Game
- Print the game board and token page and laminate if desired. You could also place the game board inside a sheet protector or dry erase pockets.
- Cut out the game tokens.
- Give each player a set of different colored tokens.
How to Use the Winter Dice Game Printable
- Roll the dice, add the numbers together, and cover a square with that number. You can cover a square with either a token or by using a marker to “x” out the spot.
- Take turns rolling the dice and covering the squares.
- The play ends once all the squares have been covered.
- The player with the most tokens on the board at the end wins.
How to Get this FREE Printable
Did you enjoy this post? You’ll love these too!
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.