Adorable Winter Math Addition Game Printable (FREE!)
Today I have an adorable winter math addition game printable to share with you! Your child will absolutely love working on their math skills with this cute winter dice game!
Please continue reading below to see how you can download this winter addition game for free.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
You can try them out and get one month free! Check out HP Instant Ink here.
Preparing the Winter Dice Game
- Print the game board and token page and laminate them for extra durability if desired. You could also place the game board inside a sheet protector or dry erase pockets.
- Cut out the game tokens.
- Give each player a set of different colored tokens.
How to Use the Winter Dice Game Printable
- Roll the dice, add the numbers together, and cover a square with that number. You can cover a square with either a token or by using a marker to “x” out the spot.
- Take turns rolling the dice and covering the squares.
- Play ends once all the squares have been covered.
- The player with the most tokens on the board at the end wins.
Extend the Fun With These Fun Finds
How to Get this FREE Printable
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll also love these:
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.