Free Summer Stargazing Course for Families
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Summer is nearly here and I’m so excited that it’s almost time to start the Free Summer Stargazing course for Families..
If you’re looking for something that’s…
…flexible (no-stress summers!)
…and gives you the chance to spend time together as a family!
…then you’ll want to go register right away while you still have the chance! This course begins soon. Don’t miss your opportunity!
This course is for the whole family: moms, dads, teens, and little kids will all learn something and easily be able to follow along with simple, step-by-step (and entertaining) instructions.
When you sign up, you’ll receive one short video every week. You’ll be giving your family the opportunity to…
- Hear super-simple step-by-step instructions for finding stars and other lights in the sky (so easy, even your littles will be able to do it)
- Learn folklore from around the world about the stars
- Find out what the center of our own galaxy looks like—and how to find it without a telescope
- Explore how ancient Greek heroes used the sky to navigate—and how you can do the same
- Demonstrate how the heavens declare the glory of God (Psalm 19)
- Give your family a front-row seat to the best meteor shower of the year—learn when to see it, how to prepare for it, and what to look for
- Teach you what the Disney movie Moana has to do with the stars (“You’re welcome!”)
This free 8-week course begins June 13th.