Free Summer Stargazing Course for Families
This post contains affiliate links and we may be compensated if you make a purchase through our link.
Summer is nearly here and I’m so excited that it’s almost time to start the Free Summer Stargazing course for Families from my friends Luke & Trisha at Experience Astronomy. I’ve seen some of their courses and I can assure you: this will not disappoint!
If you’re looking for something that’s…
…flexible (no-stress summers!)
…and gives you the chance to spend time together as a family!
…then you’ll want to go register right away while you still have the chance! This course begins next week. Don’t miss your opportunity!
Register NOW for the FREE Summer Stargazing Course for Families!
This course is for the whole family: moms, dads, teens, and little kids will all learn something and easily be able to follow along with simple, step-by-step (and entertaining) instructions.
When you sign up, you’ll receive one short video every week. You’ll be giving your family the opportunity to…
- Hear super-simple step-by-step instructions for finding stars and other lights in the sky (so easy, even your littles will be able to do it)
- Learn folklore from around the world about the stars
- Find out what the center of our own galaxy looks like—and how to find it without a telescope
- Explore how ancient Greek heroes used the sky to navigate—and how you can do the same
- Demonstrate how the heavens declare the glory of God (Psalm 19)
- Give your family a front row seat to the best meteor shower of the year—learn when to see it, how to prepare for it, and what to look for
- Teach you what the Disney movie Moana has to do with the stars (“you’re welcome!”)
PS: This free course begins next week (enrollment closes Tuesday, June 18, 2019). If you want to participate, be sure to click here and register right away so you can join us. Hope to see you there!
Don't Miss Out! Get Your Freebies!
Subscribe today to be notified of member-only updates + gain instant access to our resource library of FREE printables.