Cute Freebie! Counting Pumpkins: Numbers 1-10
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a commission if you visit a link and purchase something. Purchasing via an affiliate link does not cost you any extra. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
To celebrate fall, I’ve created a cute pumpkin freebie for you. Your child will love stacking the pumpkins in order as they practice counting from one to ten.
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
You can try them out and get one month free! Check out HP Instant Ink here.
Preparing the Printables
- Print the pumpkins and basket on cardstock and laminate for added durability (if desired).
- Then, cut out each pumpkin and the basket.
- Invite your child to stack the pumpkins in order from 1-10.
- You could also print the pumpkins and basket on standard printer paper, cut them out, invite your child to arrange them in the correct order, and then glue them onto a sheet of paper to display.
- Or, you could print, laminate, and cut out the pumpkin and basket, place velcro dots on them, and then place velcro dots on a laminated sheet of paper. Then, invite your child to sort them while placing them on the velcro dots. This would be a great quiet-time activity in the car or while out running errands.
- You could also invite your child to sort them by even/odd.
How to Get this FREE Printable
Did you enjoy this post? You’ll love these too!
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.