FREE Printable Christmas Worksheets
These free printable Christmas worksheets are a fun way to play and learn.
The perfect no-prep worksheets for preschoolers, kindergarteners, first graders, and even older kids to enjoy this Christmas season.
Enjoy filling in the missing letters, numbers, matching the pictures, and more.
There are even a few printables that can be used with playdough or craft supplies. Plus, a fun coloring page!
Save money by printing out these Christmas activity sheets for free.
💜 Remember to look for the big purple button below to download this freebie! 💜
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience, including Amazon affiliate links, for which we may make a commission if you click on them and make a purchase. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
What’s Included in this Christmas Printable Pack?
About 30 pages of Christmas worksheets.
Supplies you may need
- Clipboard or check out this one – I love the extra features!
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
You’ll love these free printables for Christmas too!
- Christmas reading logs
- Mini Christmas holiday thank you cards to color
- Mini ugly Christmas sweater coloring pages + craft
- Dried orange and star anise pod garland – printable
- 3D Christmas ornaments/decorations – easy paper craft
- Mini Christmas cards
- Christmas cookie tic tac toe game
- December undated calendar with a watercolor animal
- December undated calendar pack in various fonts
- December undated calendar coloring page
- December undated calendar coloring page with Bible verse
- 85+ page winter freebie pack
- Numbered Christmas paper chains
- Christmas donut counting cards
- Winter time-telling worksheet pack
- Christmas tic tac toe game
- Christmas gift tags
- C is for Christmas tree coloring page
- Merry Christmas penguin coloring page
- Christmas tree mazes
- Advent printable activity
- Christmas playdough mats
- Christmas tree playdough mats – 10 frames
- 20-page Christmas bundle
- December banner
- Christmas color by number printables
- Winter paper chain printable
- Christmas paper chain printable
- Christmas paper chain printable – knitted style
- Christmas stocking color match up
- Christmas cakes one more one less printable
- Christmas coloring pages
- You’ve been jingled neighborhood activity (free printable)
- Llama Christmas cards printable (in color and black and white)
- Merry Christmas singing animals coloring pages
- Pin the star on the Christmas tree
- Merry Christmas Y’all coloring pages
- S is for stocking coloring pages
- Christmas scrapbook paper
- Christmas memory match game
- Mini Christmas and winter color by number coloring pages
- Merry Christmas lights banner
- Snowman with Christmas tree coloring page
- Alphabet and number matching
- T is for train coloring pages
- Santa, penguin, owl, Christmas tree gift tags
- W is for wreath coloring pages
- S is for sweater coloring pages
- Merry Christmas Santa coloring page
- Christmas angel coloring pages
- Snowman ten frames
- Candy cane ten frames
How to Get this FREE Printable
<<<<< Need help accessing the free printables from our blog? Please see our FAQ page. TIP: Once you have subscribed, you will never need to sign up again (assuming you don’t unsubscribe); simply log in to the resource library below by using the password provided in our most recent email (the password changes from time to time so please open our emails often to ensure continual access to our free resource library).💜
If you’d prefer, you can also purchase this printable and have the file sent immediately and directly to you. Thank you for your support.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.
Would you like more Christmas activity sheets?
Let us know in the comment section below!