FREE! Cute! Fact Families Dice Game -Printable Worksheet
Today I have an adorable fact family dice game printable to share with you. Your child will absolutely love working on their math assignment with this cute animal fact family dice game!
Please continue reading below to see how you can download these cute animal fact family printable worksheets for free.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Save Money on Printing
If you’d like to save money on printing, I encourage you to check out HP Instant Ink. I’ve been using them for years and have saved SO MUCH money! It’s easy too – they know when your ink levels are running low and automatically send you new cartridges!
You can try them out and get one month free! Check out HP Instant Ink here.
Preparing the Free Animal Fact Family Worksheets
- Print out the fact family sheets and laminate them for extra durability if desired. You could also place them inside a sheet protector or dry erase pockets.
- Or, you could leave them as-is if you’d rather not reuse each sheet.
- Place a die, the sheets, and a dry erase marker or pencil out for your child.
How to Use the Fact Family Printables
- Invite your child to roll the die and write that number on the leaf next to the animal.
- Repeat step one again by rolling the die and writing that number on the leaf.
- Add those two numbers together and write that number next to the other numbers on the leaf.
- Invite your child to write out four fact families using those three numbers.
- For example, if your child rolled a 2 and then a 4, they would write those numbers on the leaf and then add those together and write that number (6) on the leaf.
- Then, your child would write the four fact families (in any order) on the lines within the animal.
- For example:
- 2 + 4 = 6
- 4 + 2 = 6
- 6 – 2 = 4
- 6 – 4 = 2
- You could also use these printables to practice multiplication and division by multiplying the first two numbers and using that as the third number.
Extend the Fun With These Fun Finds
How to Get this FREE Printable
If you are already a current newsletter subscriber, click here. If you are not a current newsletter subscriber, please sign up for our newsletter here.
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll also love these:
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
Follow us on Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter, and please sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and FREE printables.
Visit our printable shop to see even more fun printables!
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.