All About Me Printable Pack: Back to School – Grades Preschool – 12th
Honestly, I cannot believe that another summer is nearly over and the back-to-school season is upon us! In an attempt to freeze time as much as I could, I wanted the children to fill out a little “All About Me” info sheet this year to document their first day back to school. I created a printable pack for every grade, from preschool to twelve grade. If you’d like to download these “All About Me” printables, please continue reading below.
Affiliate links have been included for your convenience. Please see our full disclosure if you’d like more information.
Supplies you’ll need for this back to school “All About Me” printable:
- Printer paper or cardstock
- Laminator (optional) (if you want to really protect them)
- Colored pencils or crayons
- Print out the sheets and invite your children to fill in each space.
- Next, it’s time to color! Decorate the All About Me printable to really make it unique.
- Take a photo of your child and place it on the appropriate space. Or, invite your children to draw a picture of themselves and then take a photo of your child holding their completed All About Me page.
- Save the sheet in a special place, completing a new sheet each year.
- You could bind them all together using this easy-to-use binder.
Money and time saving tip:
We signed up for the HP Instant Ink program over a year ago and absolutely love it! They offer several different plans (such as $4.99 for 100 pages a month) and will automatically send you new cartridges before you even need them.
We are now saving SO MUCH money (and time) on ink and I don’t feel guilty about printing out new printables and playdough mats each day. If you want to check it out, ordering through our link here will give you 1 free month.
You can use just about any HP printer but we’ve been using this compact one and absolutely love it! The color is gorgeous and matches my decor (we’ll call that a win!) and the size is smaller than any printer I’ve ever owned which is great for small spaces (or living room/dining room offices).
Between HP Instant Ink and our compact printer, my printing life truly has become so much easier to print all these fun playdough mats and activity sheets we’ve been making lately.
To round the corners as we did, we recommend this corner punch. It was such a great investment and is used all the time! It works great on everything from printer paper and cardstock to laminated paper. It really takes the printables to the next level! Also, it’s nice not to have to worry about getting poked with those sharp corners.
Extend the Fun with These Adorable Finds:
How to Access this All About Me Back to School Printable:
You can access this printable in our shop. Subscribers receive 10% off their purchases (check your welcome email for the coupon code).
If you enjoyed this post, please share on social media. Or, pin this to save it.
What else would you like to see from The Art Kit? Let us know in the comment section below.