Read on to discover our favorite products, courses, and resources. We’ve included resources for parents, homeschoolers, and bloggers. As we find new favorites, we will add them here, so be sure to check back often!
Affiliate links have been provided for your convenience.
Subscriptions for Kids
Kiwi Crate offers themed kids’ projects delivered monthly to your door. They really take the guess work as everything needed to complete the project is included. While they originally offered themed monthly subscription boxes for kids aged 5-8, they have since expanded and now offer boxes for kids aged 3-16+. You can choose from Koala Crate, Kiwi Crate, Doodle Crate, or Tinker Crate. They will soon be expanding even further and will be offering boxes for babies 0-2. We love that everything needed is delivered right to your door and the kids get so excited when the boxes show up at their doorstep! Sign up today and save 30% on your first month with code SHARE30.
Little Passports is another fantastic themed subscription for kids that centers around teaching kids about either the world or the U.S.A. Boxes are suited for kids ages 3-12. We found them to be simple yet very engaging and would make a great addition for either homeschoolers or for parents looking for fun and educational activities for their kids. They also have a fun gift shop and blog which features some fantastic homeschooling resources. We were very happy with Little Passports and the little ones were too!
Learning Tangent Homeschool Magazine is a magazine targeted towards homeschoolers and is published 4x a year. You can sign up for a print subscription, a digital subscription, or a combination of both. In addition, each issue now includes a kids pull-out section; it’s like getting two magazines in one! Sign up today through our link and save $5 with code NEWSUB!
Resources for Parents
Make Over Your Mornings is a 14 day course by Crystal Paine of MoneySavingMom.com. This course walks you, step-by-step, through a process that creates a routine that will:
- Prioritize nourishing your soul before launching your day
- Streamline your mornings (and your whole day)
- Create a to-do list that serves (not strangles)
- Establish accountability
- Set short- and long-term goals, and SO MUCH MORE!
Head on over to MakeOverYourMornings.com and get in on the rock-bottom price for this fabulous course today!
Resources for Bloggers
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is a fantastic course for bloggers looking to monetize their site! The price for the course is worth well over what it is listed at. If you’re looking to make money from your site, we cannot recommend this course enough!
Included in this course are 6 modules, over 30 lessons, over 20 worksheets, bonuses, an extremely helpful exclusive Facebook group, and more, and Michelle goes through everything when it comes to affiliate marketing, such as:
- What affiliate marketing is and how it works
- Why affiliate marketing is great
- The exact steps Michelle has taken to earn over $300,000 from a single blog post
- How to pick the right affiliate products to promote
- How to increase conversions
- How to build trust and not lose followers
- Required disclosures that you need to know about
- The one major tool you need for affiliate marketing
- Different strategies to use to promote your affiliate products
- How to use Pinterest to succeed at affiliate marketing (yes, this includes the newest Pinterest affiliate rules!)
This is THE e–book + workbook to increase your Facebook followers. Discover how Brittany Ann went from 2,000 – 100,000 fans in only five months. And they were engaged fans!